Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tourists!

We've been very busy this last week with Dylan's parents. Since it was so cold when we first arrived, and Dylan went straight to work, we really haven't done a lot of sightseeing; so we're finally making up for lost time!

We visited the Deutches museum on Friday where James was awed by the large boats, airplanes, and musical instruments. David slept through most of the museum, but after he woke up we checked out the "kids kingdom". It was great! They had a firetruck set up that the kids could climb on, a big pit full of extra large legos, some water display type things, musical instruments the kids could play, and a ton of other stuff. It was really fun!












On Saturday we headed to the Englischer garden and the Chinesischer Biergarten for some brewskys. I had a Radler which is mix of light beer and lemonade (sprite). It was surprisingly good. So fun!




(Thanks to Kevin for the pictures! I never remember my own camera...)

2 comments:

  1. And what a great place to be tourists! We really need to keep a journal, because we did an awful lot of cool stuff in a fairly short amount of time. It's a bit of a blur right now, but so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking back at these pictures and realize I hadn't told you how much I enjoyed them! I took the iPad over to Gramma's and she was able to enjoy them too! Sorry I didn't let you know sooner!

    ReplyDelete