Thursday, July 12, 2012

New apartment

Eek!! I'm so excited! We just finished looking at an apartment that would be absolutely perfect for us. I'm sure you can tell from my earlier posts that we don't exactly love our current apartment, and it's probably affected our opinion of Germany. Anyway, this new apartment is just perfect, it's ground floor, all one level has a huge yard, a dishwasher, eat in kitchen, comfortable furniture, hard floors, just everything we could have imagined. It's a little more expensive than the place we have now, but I think it will be well worth it. It's even a little closer to the subway station and James' kindergarten. If all goes according to plan, we should be moving in September 1st. I can't wait to share pictures!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hooo! Sounds really great! I read this when I was over to Gramma's today and she liked it and said to tell you she was clapping her hands. (She really was! ha!) I tried to comment then but I was having an awful time commenting from the iPad for some reason and finally gave up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally figured out what my problem was commenting from the iPad! I was signing in to the wrong Google account! Maybe I shouldn't have so many!! haha!

    ReplyDelete