Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stomach flu ;-(

We've been hit by the stomach flu the last two weeks, so I haven't had a lot to post about. David got it first, and so I was home from class last week Tuesday and Thursday, then Friday he was finally better, and I woke up to a text message that my class was cancelled because the teacher was sick! Over the weekend, I was feeling pretty bad, and then Sunday night James woke up covered in vomit! Monday, James stayed home from school, but seemed better by the afternoon. Tuesday morning I got James up and ready for school, and just as I was preparing to send him out the door with Dylan, he threw up his whole breakfast. So I stayed home again from my class yesterday. Today everyone seems to finally be healthy, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to resume my class for Thursday and Friday. After Friday we all have two weeks off for Easter break. I'm hoping to find lots of fun stuff to do with the boys so we don't drive each other crazy sitting around the house all day. I'm also praying for good weather, as that always makes a big difference!

Today the weather is absolutely sunny and gorgeous, but it's supposed to be cold again tomorrow and for the foreseeable future.

Ok, sorry for such a boring post, I'll come up with something more interesting for the next one!!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say what a relief to discover someone that actually understands what they
    are discussing over the internet. You definitely understand how to bring a problem
    to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of the story.
    I was surprised you're not more popular since you surely have the gift.

    my blog; best coffee makers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are never boring! I always read even if I fail to respond! Of course I think we had just talked when I read this.... But please know how much I love you doing this!!

    ReplyDelete