Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 2

So far, so good. The boys went to sleep all on their own last night ,and tonight (after a bit of coaxing). It seems like the money jars are really working.

We're still missing Daddy. David cried quite a bit at bedtime tonight, and kept saying "Dadda come home now." But aside from that I think they were mostly happy and had a good day. We made a fall tree craft that I had seen on pinterest (cutting and gluing anyone?!), and we spent the afternoon at the playground with some friends, which was really nice.

I gave the boys each 5 coins this morning, totaling 16 cents. James asked if we could go to the store and buy something. I told him we could, but he would probably only be able to buy something like a carrot, or maybe a few grapes. He decided he'd rather save his money up until he has enough to buy a toy or a candy. I tried to take a picture of the boys showing off their new money jars, but they kept goofing around, so this is the best one I could get. At least you can tell how excited they are!


2 comments: