Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good little eater

For some reason, coming here has changed the way that David eats. Back in Colorado, I would dutifully give him a plate of whatever we were eating at every meal, and he would smear it around, and throw it on the floor. I very rarely actually saw him eat anything. However, since we've been here, he's been so adventurous with his eating. He eats much better than James these days! So far since we've been in Germany some of the meals he's eaten really well include:

Beef Stroganoff (with mushrooms and onions!)
Pasta with meat sauce
Sausage
mashed potatoes
Peas, corn and carrots
spƤtzle (with cheese and onions)
schnitzel (specifically schweineschnitzel, which is like a breaded pork chop)
Goulash
Sesame chicken (he cried like his life was over when I took away the bone of a chicken wing he was eating)
More Sausage
Roasted veggies
Pizza


It's really fun to watch him change and see his little personality develop!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, he's cute. Does he still smear it around and throw it on the floor at the end at least? It would be a shame to let all that training go to waste.
    Now to see if I'm unknown on this post. That is if I can prove I'm not a robot. I've failed several times recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! He likes GERMAN food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie!! I'm glad eating is going so well!

    ReplyDelete