Sunday, February 5, 2012

No more jet lag?

I sure hope so. Last night James slept from 9pm-9am. Dylan slept from 11pm-9am, David slept from 9pm-10pm and then again from 12:30-9am, and I slept from 12:30-9am. That's a pretty successful night of sleep in my opinion! I think we all felt a little better for it too. It's currently 10pm, And the boys are doing this:



I started this post an hour ago, I was going to have adorable pictures of both boys sleeping peacefully in their beds. A mom can dream right?! One down is better than none anyway.  David was a bad sleeper in the states too, so I can't really say I expect anything else. Keep the prayers coming that we sleep well again tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Sounds like a great night of sleep! Hopefully David will get the memo too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep thinking of you guys- David has gotten so big and handsome- although I bet that face looks a lot cuter sleeping at night :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these updates, Grace! Those little guys are so cute... sleeping or not! I certainly remember all those things you talk about, except for the milk (... and maybe that is because our milk came from the Army post commissary!) The closing times are crazy when we are used to everything being open all hours here in the States! And wait until you eat out and order a Coke... a little tiny Coke in a bottle... but the beer is large and the same price... as is water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I'm not a big coke drinker Vicki, I can't remember the last time I ordered a soda at a restaurant! I did notice though on a take out menu we got yesterday that the Beer was €1.5 and the soda we €2.7!

    ReplyDelete